Rokas Constructions SA is today the most
experienced and specialized company in Greece in the sector of
Port equipment, with presence in Greece and abroad. Its product
range includes Container Cranes, Special Vehicles for the handling
of Containers, Port cranes (of multiple uses) and Ship Unloaders.
Here are some of the most important projects that the company has
undertaken in the sector:
• Eighteen Ship to Shore Gantry cranes, with capacity of 50 tons,
for the Ports of Salonika and Piraeus and for Astakos Terminal.
• Ten pieces of Rubber Tired Gantry cranes, for container handling
for the Port of Malta.
Port of Malta
• Transtainer cranes, 50T for Salonica port.
• Four pieces of special cranes 1000t for the Thessalonica Port
Authority and two additional of 1000t and 600t respectively for
the Volos Port;
• Two pieces of Ship Unloader cranes, with capacity 500Τ/h and
900Τ/h respectively, with electro-hydraulic mechanisms in Aqaba
(Jordan) and Paradeep (India).
Port of Piraeus
• Six pieces of Rail Mounted Gantry crane for container handling
for the Port of Maersk, Inc. (APM Terminals) Norfolk, Virginia,
Port of Maersk
Twelve (12) container transport - handling
rubber-tired gantries (RTGs)
for the Port of Charleston, U.S.A.
Gantry Type Grab Unloaders, with cpacity 32 ton,
Port of Koper in Slovenia.